MCGRAW-HILLS GMAT WITH CD 2011 5 ED
Author(s): James Hasik; Stacey Rudnick; Ryan Hackney
Get into your dream b-school with help from the experts!
You're ready for the next step in your education: business school. Whether you are newly graduated college student or have been in the workforce for a while, you'll need to prepare for the GMAT to get into the school you want. And we're here to help!
McGraw-Hill's GMAThas the features you need to get your desired score. You will learn how to master the GMAT through practice with questions just like those on the real exam.
- New:Two complete interactive practice tests online at MHPracticePlus.com (in addition to the four tests in the book and computer-adaptive tests on the CD-ROM).
- New:Eye-catching eight-page Welcome section including "How to Use This Book," "GMAT Study Plan," "Getting the Most from the Online Tests," and more.
- Complete section on getting into the best MBA programs--choosing the right program, getting admitted, and surviving in school.
- Includes more GMAT practice online at MHPracticePlus.com.
The Quantitative Section; The Techniques of GMAT Problem-Solving; Data Sufficiency; Basic Principles of Numbers; Algebra; Probability and Statistics; GMAT Geometry; Boolean Problems and Combinatorics; The Verbal and Writing Sections; Critical Reasoning; Sentence Correction; Reading Comprehension; The Analytical Writing Assignment; Beyond the GMAT
- : 9780071740333
- : McGraw-Hill Education
- : 0.819188
- : May 2010
- : 2.03 Centimeters X 21.59 Centimeters X 27.69 Centimeters
- : books
- : James Hasik; Stacey Rudnick; Ryan Hackney
- : Mixed media product
- : English
- : 512