BEHAVIOUR PROBLEMS IN THE EARLY YEARS
Author(s): Theodora Papatheodorou
Addressing the issue of behaviour problems in the early years, this book offers early years practitioners a practical and well-researched resource covering subjects such as:
- the nature and extent of behaviour problems in the early years
- definitions of behaviour problems
- theoretical frameworks and factors
- screening and assessment
- a blueprint for early identification and intervention.
This resource is based on the author's own experience and research in early years practice and she uses a range of practical tips, strategies, activity ideas, forms and checklists to convey her message.
Papatheodorou shows that successful early identification and management of behaviour problems requires informed practice that takes into account existing theoretical and conceptual works. All professionals working in an early years environment will find this an invaluable read.
- : 9780415286985
- : Routledge
- : 0.272155
- : April 2005
- : 1.4 Centimeters X 13.9 Centimeters X 21.7 Centimeters
- : books
- : Theodora Papatheodorou
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 371.93
- : 160